OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
THE OPERATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The operator in relation to your personal data is TRANSILVANIA CONSTRUCTII SA located in Cluj, Cluj-Napoca, Tăietura Turcului street no. 47, Cluj County, registered at the Trade Registry under ORC Cluj J12 / 8/1991, CUI RO199044, as the owner of the website: www.transilvaniaconstructii.ro.
CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we process may include:
- Contact information such as your name, postal address, including your home address, if you have communicated it to us, your business address, your phone number, your mobile phone number, your fax number and your e- mail;
- Data resulting from your browsing on our website collected through cookies and similar technologies
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Any processing of your personal data will be processed on the basis of one of the legal bases below:
- Processing is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation of the operator;
- Processing is done on the basis of your consent;
- Processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or other individuals;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of TRANSILVANIA CONSTRUCTIONS SA or a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over these interests;
- For special categories of data, processing will be done if, besides a general legal basis for data processing, one of the following specific processing conditions is met:
o The consent of the person concerned has been obtained;
o We have a legal obligation to process these categories of data;
o Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
WHY ARE YOU GIVING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes („Permitted Purposes”):
- Offering services: information, greetings, vouchers or other promotional materials;
- Managing and managing the contractual relationship with our clients;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- Analyzing and improving our services and communications to you, including (since we have a legitimate interest in continuously improving our services) conducting customer surveys on the level of customer satisfaction with TRANSILVANIA CONSTRUCTIONS services.
- For any and / or ancillary purpose of any of the foregoing or for any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us, in compliance with applicable law.
Also, on the basis of your consent, we can send you various communications through the channels you have approved to keep up to date with the services, products, events and projects of TRANSILVANIA CONSTRUCTIONS SA or other promotional events.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
TRANSILVANIA CONSTRUCTIONS SA has implemented technical and organizational measures for organizing the process and the specific criteria for keeping your personal data (including our archiving procedures).
We will cease processing your personal data when is no longer reasonably required under the Permitted Purposes, or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable) and there are no legit and compelling reasons to further process your data (including the legal obligation of Transilvania Constructions to continue to store that data) and that prevails over your interests, rights and freedoms.
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data relating to you that we hold;
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- The right to oppose or restrict the use by us of your personal data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of processed data on the basis of consent;
- The right to delete your personal data, in cases where you have withdrawn your consent, processing is no longer required or the processing is contrary to law;
- The right to data portability that allows you to receive a copy of the processed data we have received from you or to transmit it to another entity you specify;
- The right to withdraw your consent for consent-based processing. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal. In cases where you withdraw your consent, TRANSILVANIA CONSTRUCTIONS SA will no longer process your personal data and will take appropriate steps to delete your personal data.
If you wish to exercise your rights above, please contact us using the following contact details:
- Address: Cluj Napoca, Taietura Turcului nr. 47, Cluj, Romania, 400221
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0790 107 007
Regarding marketing communications received from us, you can also withdraw your consent at any time by simply accessing the „unsubscribe” link from the bottom of each email message received from us.
In order to comply with the legal security and confidentiality obligations of our data, when exercising one of the rights you are entitled to as a person, we may ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a document identification or any other information necessary to verify that the request comes from the relevant data subject.
We will take into consideration any requests or complaints we receive and we will send you an answer in accordance with the deadlines provided by law. If you are not satisfied with our response or you consider that the processing of your data is done in breach of applicable law, you may file a complaint with the Romanian Data Surveillance Authority: the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing – based in Gheorghe Magheru Bd. . 28-30, Bucharest, Romania.
UPDATES OF THIS PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
The most recent update of this Personal Data Processing Policy was made in May 2018. We reserve the right to periodically update and modify this Personal Data Processing Policy to reflect any changes in the way that we process your personal data or any changes to your legal requirements. In the event of any such change, we will display on our website the modified version of the Personal Data Processing Policy and / or we will make it available to you otherwise.
Address: Cluj Napoca, Taietura Turcului nr. 47, Cluj, Romania, 400221
Phone: 0790 107 007